Terms & Conditions
This Web site is owned and controlled by Jetasia.com
Opt-Out Option: If you would like to have your personally-identifiable information removed from Jetasia.com databases going forward, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request. However, there will be residual information that will remain within Jetasia.com databases, access logs, and other historical internal records, which may or may not contain such personally-identifiable information.
The Information We May Gather:
1. As a standard practise, Jetasia.com assigns a random number to each user for anonymously tracking content preferences and traffic patterns. This random number lets us keep track of "how many" times users are doing specific things - like visiting our site each month - without really knowing who those users are (unless they specifically tell us). We analyse this data for trends and statistics, such as which parts of our site users are visiting and how long they spend there. We also gather information about what users are searching for. We use all this information in order to improve our content, plan site enhancements, and measure overall site effectiveness.
Personally identifiable information:
1. General: In certain areas of this Site, we require that you provide us with personally-identifiable information, in order to be able to use that portion or those portions of this Site.
2. If you submit a request for more information from us, the information you submit will only be used by Jetasia.com. Our lists are private and are never sold to any third parties.
Note: These policies only apply to the Jetasia.com websites and not to the websites of other companies, individuals or organisations to which we provide links. Jetasia.com is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
You signify your consent to us collecting and using this information by your use of this website. Should for any reason we elect to change our Terms or Policy, we will notify you of those changes on this page within our website, so that you are always kept informed of how we collect and use the information, and when we would disclose it.
What and How Do We Collect Information about you and How Is It Used?
2. We use information collected about you to help us develop the design and layout of our website to ensure that our sites are as useful and enjoyable as possible.
3. Sometimes we might use the information to let you know about functionality changes to our website, new services or offers that you might find interesting. If you do not wish to receive this information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Will We Disclose the Information We Collect to Third Parties?
Your privacy is important to us. Jetasia.com may provide aggregate statistics about our services, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
Jetasia.com reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive by your web browser. On revisiting Jetasia.com our computer server will recognise the cookie, giving us information about your last visit. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once you close the browser, the cookie simply terminates. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use most of the features of our website.
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of our website. Should you have such comments or have a complaint about how we are using your personal data, please send an e-mail to Customer Feedback and we welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of our website. Should you have such comments or have a complaint about how we are using your personal data, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org